Wednesday 8 February 2012

Peer Feedback

Main Peer Feedback:
·         More audio needed especially to create suspense. Add some ‘stings’ at certain parts.

·         Use straight cuts instead of fades when panning up main character

·         Titles need to fit the shot frames.

·         Narrative isn’t quite clear, try and make it clearer.

·         Sound needs to be used clearly.

·         Ending needs to be clearer and a little more effective.

·         Make the narrative clearer.
From this in depth feedback, I can see what area’s I need to focus on most. The main worry for me is that my sound is lacking and needs to be chosen very wisely. My peers noted that the lack of sound doesn’t create any atmosphere in my trailer therefore I will aim to sort this factor out. I found the feedback very helpful as it pinpoints exactly where I need to focus on to improve my teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment